Oriol Ràfols, the writer of this website, is a guide for tours in Barcelona and Catalonia offering a great knowledge of geography and history and a 6-guest-seat car that can carry a small group straight to the destination (for larger groups there will be more cars). Tours can be personalized as your wishes or you can choose a standard one among these:
- Barcelona highlights (Barcelona)
- Following the Gaudí path (Barcelona)
- Thematic tour in Barcelona at your choice (museums, tapas, wine, etc.)
- Medieval Catalonia: the Cistercian monasteries route and the Kings of the Crown of Aragon (South-Central Catalonia)
- Medieval Catalonia: Girona, Besalú, etc. (Northeastern Catalonia)
- The surrealism of Dalí (Northeastern Catalonia)
- Amazing beaches and towns in Costa Brava (Northeastern Catalonia)
- Aigüestortes National Parc and Romanic Art in Vall de Boí (UNESCO W.H.S.) (Northwestern Catalonia)
- Kayak and water experiences around Sitges and Garraf shore (Central Catalan shore)
We can take you from/to the airport or any station, recommend you nice hotels or book it for you, arrange home-stays, etc. Just tell us what you would like and we’ll try our best!
- Tours under 5 hours: 20€/hour
- Tours under 8 hours: 17.5 €/hour
- Complete day tours: 180 €
- More than one day: 200 €/day
All prices have Gasoline included!
Tours outside Catalonia:
- Uzbekistan and the Silk Route: highly recommendable 1 month experience in Uzbekistan following the highlights of the country, most of them explained in the Uzbekistan Travel Guide written by us.
- Pусский язык
And if you want some advice when visiting Barcelona and Catalonia, we’ll give you some orientation FOR FREE!!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your wishes!